So I am heading to NYC my first trip of the year. This will be my first time in the Big Apple, which, as you get to know me better, is shocking. I am so excited to finally see it! I have decided to be a serious tourist this time around. 🕶
Here is the Rundown
- Statue of Liberty
- Dim Sum at the oldest Tea House in China Town
- Guggenheim Museum for “Silent Night” (this will be a challenge 😉)
- Empire State Building at night.
- Lion Brand Studio (🧶OMG)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child parts 1 & 2
- Breakfast at Tiffanys (of course)
- The Met 🖼
- Natural History Museum
- I scored two free fashion week events: an art opening for Textures and a Runway Show.
- Brooklyn Bridge at Sunrise (I hope to be in the middle of the bridge at 6:59, I looked it up, to turn back and take a photo of the Manhattan skyline. Expecting chilly fingers)
- Lazy morning in Brooklyn (local coffee shop, crochet and Mediterranean food)
I will post pictures on Instagram and Facebook so join me on my adventure and tell me about yours!!!!